Kids Medicaid Orthodontist In Delray Beach
At Children’s Dental Care, our focus is to provide you and your family with the best dentistry in Delray Beach. We have more than 30 years of experience and are committed to taking care of your children’s dental needs now and for years to come. Whether you are concerned about cavities or educating your child about dental hygiene, we have the skills and knowledge to assist you.
Our dental care services include the following:
- Checkups – Keep your child’s teeth and gums healthy to avoid serious by scheduling regular checkups with our Delray Beach dentist. Our professionals will evaluate their oral health to catch early warning signs and ensure they’re on the right track.
- Cleanings – While daily brushing and flossing are an important part of oral care, they do not always provide a deep enough cleaning to keep gums and teeth healthy. Regular cleanings are recommended to provide a deeper clean and check for cavities or other potential problems.
- Fillings – When a cavity has begun to form, you child must have it cleaned out and filled as soon as possible. We provide a thorough job to fully remove the cavity and replace it with a strong, lasting filling.
- Preventative Care – One of the best advantages that you can gain through regular and professional dental care is preventing the possibility of larger issues. We can assess your child’s oral health to determine if there is cause for worry or to address any issues before they worsen.
- Sedation – Some dental services can be made more comfortable through the use of sedation. This allows your child to be cared for without creating anxiety for them throughout the process. We follow a strict protocol to ensure your child is safe.
For quality, caring dentists turn to Children’s Dental Care. You can learn more about our services or schedule an appointment today by contacting us at (561) 327-6201. In addition to major insurance policies, we also accept Medicaid.
There are many reasons to choose us for your child’s dentistry services, including the following:
- Our staff includes knowledgeable professionals
- We’ve welcomed an orthodontist to our group – Please call for consultation!
- You receive treatment from a friendly and caring team
- We are committed to providing quality care
- Our facility is a family-oriented office
- We use the latest technology and equipment
- Your child is treated compassionately and respectfully
- Our focus is to make the experience as beneficial and positive as possible